Writer & Advocate – Environment Team
Mothership.sg is an internet media company and a product of the Internet — serious, flippant, entertaining and informative.
We are looking for candidates to fill the position(s) of Writer & Advocate — Environment team.
The candidate should be deeply passionate about environmental and community issues and love creating content about it.
- You will work as part of the Mothership editorial team to grow and manage our digital media platforms and our audience base.
- You will create and produce content with a focus on environmental and community issues.
- You will help manage our community projects including community events, forums, trails.
- You will help manage our stakeholders, including our operating partners and our sponsorship partners.
Qualifications & requirements:
- You love the internet and digital content, and you keep current with media technology and social media trends.
- You embrace leadership challenges; you are an outcome-focused problem solver.
- You are nimble, curious, creative and possess writing skills and literary flair.
- You are meticulous, well-organised, precise, fast and efficient.
- You are patient, firm and decisive.
- You are collaborative and possess strong interpersonal, social and communications skills to build understanding across all levels and departments.
- You are able to work independently and in teams.
- You are able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- 1 to 3 years of working experience is preferred but fresh graduates with internship experiences in environmental-related initiatives are also welcome to apply.
- A degree in Environmental Sciences/Studies, or a deep interest in environmental issues with a Social Sciences background will be advantageous.
We strive to provide a people centric culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth.
If you strongly feel that more people need to know about environmental Issues and learn how climate change affects us all, this is the opportunity for you to step forward and make a difference.
If you’re interested, email your resume (in PDF form) to [email protected].
Please include “Career Application – Writer & Advocate (Environment)” in the subject line.
It will be an advantage if candidates are able to provide relevant writing samples.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested to work @ Mothership? Here are other career openings we are looking to fill.